- For Websites and VIDEO you can submit links (URLs) to your work hosted on a server or on YouTube, Vimeo or other streaming services.
- For other media less than 400MB you can submit the following file formats .jpg, .gif, .png, .pdf, .eps, .mp3, .mov, .mp4
- We recommend using your name and last name as your file name(s), this will help us easily identify your entry.
- Upload ONE file at a time if you have multiple or zip/compress them and submit them together.
- For files larger than 400MB, please submit a link to the file on your cloud server. Ensure it will be accessible to those who have the link, but it does not need to be public.
- Email entries are not accepted. If you have to mail a submission, you still must pay entry fees electronically. In the package, please include a document with your full name, role in its production, and the type of media it is. Then, send it to arrive on or before Sept. 9 to: JMC Media Festival, 1785 Campus Delivery, Fort Collins, CO 80523
- If you have any difficulties with the online submission, please email Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com to get access to our Dropbox folder. Thanks!
If you previously submitted files, please check with us to make sure we got them, we’ve had some technical issues with our file uploader and some entries may need to be resubmitted.